Yoga is as close as we will get to the fountain of youth. Any yoga enthusiast will attest to that fact. Coupled with fitness, it can go a long way in making you feel youthful and energetic. We welcome talented and enthusiastic writers. If you are one of them and are a self-professed expert on all things fitness and yoga – we welcome you to write for us and share your knowledge with The Health-Air Blog.
You can write about anything connected to yoga and fitness, from yoga poses to fitness routines, along with meditation and healthy eating.
Share your contributions with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Categories in Which We Accept Contributions:
- Health & Fitness
- Beauty care
- Diet & weight loss
- Therapeutic Yoga
- How to do articles on yoga and meditation.
- Health and wellness tips through yoga.
- Benefits of Yoga and other workouts.
- Research articles on yoga.
- Personal yoga experience stories
- Yoga & pregnancy
- Home remedies & treatment
- Health product reviews
- Physical therapy
- Corrective exercises
Writing Guidelines To Keep In Mind
- Create an attention-grabbing headline: You should come up with a killer opening headline that will stand out and make the reader want to continue reading. It is essential that the opening few lines tell the whole story in a nutshell, and the readers get the theme and subject of the content while skimming.
- Be Creative and Original: We accept engaging content in any of the above-mentioned categories. The posts shared must be written well with proper flow and grammar. The content should be concise and relatable.
- Avoid sharing articles that have been published elsewhere. We are looking only for unique content not found anywhere else.
- Word Limit: We appreciate and encourage long-form content anywhere between 1000 to 1500 words. The article should be a well researched, knowledgeable article which will drive traffic to our site.
- Relevant Content: Please ensure the relevancy of the title and content in relation to the blog category. Choose an attractive and catchy title that will be sure to attract the readers. Once the article is reviewed, it will be published, and the link will be shared with you.
- Avoid Images Subject to Copyright: If you need to include any relevant images, make sure they are not subject to any copyright restrictions. The images used by you should either be licensed or be in the public domain.
- Backlinks: Only one backlink is accepted in the content body. Any affiliate and commercial links, if located, will be removed from the content before posting.
- Rights To Edit: Health Air reserves all rights to completely edit, remove and add information to the submitted content as required to ensure relevancy. With regards to links, we will review and edit any links if they do not comply with our guidelines.
- Do Not Advertise: Do make sure that the content you submit does not directly promote any service or products. Kindly refrain from using the guest blog as a promotional medium.
- Avoid Plagiarism: We cannot place enough emphasis on the need for unique content to be submitted. All submissions are to be free of plagiarism as we do not consider any plagiarised content for publishing on our platform.
- Provide Source for All Health Claims: If you need to include any statistical information or other information that is backed up by research, then the sources for that information need to be shared as well.
- Links to peer-reviewed academic journals and credible news outlets are also accepted. The relevant links should be placed within brackets.
- Keywords for the article for which our editorial will be providing assistance.
- Write in an active tone of voice as much as possible.
- Paragraphs should be no more than 150 words. The content of subheadings is required to be within 300 words.
The Health-Air Blog will own the copyright to any content that is submitted to us. You will be granting an irrevocable and perpetual license to the Health-Air Blog to edit, revise, share and distribute any of the work you submit.
You will have the credit as the author and have a backlink connecting to your website as well. If you do not like the final article, we will honor your takedown request if you wish.
The subject line of your email should contain any of the following phrases. “Regarding Guest Post,” “Guest Posts at The Health Care Site,” “Regarding Guest Post Submission,” “Guest Post Opportunity”, etc., and also share a short bio about yourself.
Please read and follow all the guidelines before submitting your articles.
The submissions can be made to our editor at email@example.com.
You will be notified, and the link to your work will be shared with you when it is published on The Health Air Site.
If you have any queries regarding the submission process or any of our guidelines, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will hear back from us within 24-48 hours.